Home  |  About AHA  |  Contact Us  |  FAQ

July 24, 2014      
Members Login   
AHA Community Forum
July 24, 2014, 02:37:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the AHA Forums!  To visit the site as a guest, simply go to "Home" on the Forums navigation.  You will not be able to post comments or responses without logging in.

Every person wishing to log in will need to create a new username and password for this board, regardless of activity on the previous board. Simply go to "register."

***Please remember, your username is the name that others will publically see for you.
Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2007 HA colt out of Zorras Caliente  (Read 2633 times)
Knight Hawk Ranch

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 07, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »

Another gorgous colt out of my Arabian mare, Caliente and my new AQHA stallion, PAF Triple Codi, aka Snoopy.

My Arab stallion, Black Streak, sired a beautiful filly this year out of a foundation bred AQHA mare, still waiting on pictures from her mom though.

Philly

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »

want a nice boy, love his color..Do you have any idea what color he will turn out to be??? Was thinking black except for the brown on his nose..
Knight Hawk Ranch

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 02:47:53 PM »

I am thinking the brn on his nose is where he was starting to sun bleach, we have been pretty hot and dry here in Florida.  He was mouse colored at birth and even had some white hairs over his withers at birth.  Those have since dropped out but he still has lighter colored hairs in his tailhead.  So hoping he will go roan like his sire.
Cross your fingers for me, I have already had someone contact me about buying him.  They are supposed to be sending a down payment for him next week .....so we will see.

Knight Hawk Ranch

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »

This colt is still available for sale.  Please contact me if your interested.
Thanks,

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: